Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17374 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,473 Dirham (Php106,329) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)