Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18227 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,423 Dirham (Php101,076) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (32 minutes ago)