Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20433 MAD / PHP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,435 Dirham (Php65,750) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (31 minutes ago)