Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.964 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,910 Dirham (€2,546) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)