Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.792 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,838 Dirham (€1,375) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)