Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.976 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,384 Dirham (€1,948) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)