Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.130 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,306 Dirham (€2,094) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (44 minutes ago)