Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.078 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,316 Dirham (€2,195) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (38 minutes ago)