Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.791 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,573 Dirham (€2,092) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)