Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.917 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,997 Dirham (€2,290) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)