Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.131 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,487 Dirham (€2,290) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)