Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49809 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,788 Dirham (Mex$ 45,750) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)