Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,953 Dirham (Mex$ 34,125) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (28 minutes ago)