Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.505 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,544 Dirham (Mex$ 40,673) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (29 minutes ago)