Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,604 Dirham (Mex$ 28,829) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)