Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,866 Dirham (Mex$ 43,354) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)