Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48670 MAD / MXN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,219 Dirham (Mex$ 37,434) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)