Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03716 MAD / AOA *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,752 Dirham (558,464 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$88 (about 1 hour ago)