Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06076 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,854 Dirham (507,768 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)