Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04564 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,002 Dirham (547,781 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)