Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05971 MAD / AOA
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,722 Dirham (430,767 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 4 hours ago)