Cost of living in Caaguazu, Paraguay compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 MAD / PYG
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caaguazu (Paraguay) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,284 Dirham (11,018,620 Gs) in Caaguazu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Dallas, Texas costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)