Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.559 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,700 Dirham (4,572 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)