Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.445 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,534 Dirham (6,763 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (39 minutes ago)