Cost of living in Bydgoszcz, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.508 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bydgoszcz (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,608 Dirham (6,623 zł) in Bydgoszcz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)