Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09385 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 12% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,442 Dirham (₨ 175,203) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)