Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,693 Dirham (₩3,202,166) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trento costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)