Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00890 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,443 Dirham (₩3,195,733) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)