Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.783 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,099 Dirham (5,784TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)