Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.567 MAD / TRY
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,158 Dirham (6,683TL) in Bursa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)