Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts, United States vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.593 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burlington, Massachusetts (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,091 Dirham ($3,867) in Burlington, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 3 hours ago)