Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.027 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,216 Dirham (€2,196) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)