Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.000 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,869 Dirham (€2,170) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)