Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,946 Dirham (€2,291) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (43 minutes ago)