Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.676 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,666 Dirham (€2,310) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)