Cost of living in Burgas, Bulgaria compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.581 MAD / BGN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgas (Bulgaria) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,565 Dirham (2,789 лв) in Burgas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)