Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.644 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,541 Dirham (﷼ 5,122) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)