Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.517 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,609 Dirham (﷼ 8,189) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $652 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (about 2 hours ago)