Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.505 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,241 Dirham (﷼ 6,881) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)