Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.662 MAD / SAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,087 Dirham (﷼ 5,292) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)