Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.995 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,141 Dirham ($1,715) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)