Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.543 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,270 Dirham ($1,810) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pensacola, Florida costs $2.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $31 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 22,500,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Tokyo costs ¥2,655 (about 1 hour ago)