Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.072 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,531 Dirham ($1,542) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)