Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.472 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,718 Dirham ($2,082) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Xiamen costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)