Cost of living comparison between Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.905 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,932 Dirham ($1,709) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)