Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00589 MAD / CDF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,992 Dirham (3,392,432 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)