Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00817 MAD / CDF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 10% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,632 Dirham (2,526,586 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)