Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00590 MAD / CDF *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,598 Dirham (2,811,482 Franc) in Bukavu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)