Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 MAD / BIF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,491 Dirham (3,090,354 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)