Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00568 MAD / BIF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,021 Dirham (3,349,705 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)