Cost of living comparison between Bujumbura, Burundi and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 MAD / BIF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,251 Dirham (2,066,651 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)