Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,465 prices entered by 413 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,765 Dirham (ARS $19,760) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)