Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,206 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.624 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,397 Dirham (ARS $18,263) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)