Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,279 prices entered by 460 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45544 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,941 Dirham (ARS $30,611) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)