Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,275 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.629 MAD / ARS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,062 Dirham (ARS $23,960) in Buenos Aires.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)