Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.160 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 17% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,646 Dirham (€2,208) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)