Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.139 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,227 Dirham (€1,726) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 1.10 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)