Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.679 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 13,542 Dirham (€1,268) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)