Cost of living comparison between Budapest, Hungary and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,735 prices entered by 315 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03527 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,916 Dirham (536,332 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)