Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,857 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03388 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,427 Dirham (602,929 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)