Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,534 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03342 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,795 Dirham (562,369 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,367 (about 1 hour ago)