Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,998 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03478 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,832 Dirham (627,668 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)