Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,610 prices entered by 421 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03547 MAD / HUF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 12,925 Dirham (364,408 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)