Cost of living comparison between Bucheon, South Korea and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00867 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,319 Dirham (₩1,421,482) in Bucheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (40 minutes ago)