Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00838 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,985 Dirham (₩4,414,428) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)