Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00893 MAD / KRW
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 15,505 Dirham (₩1,736,679) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (about 1 hour ago)