Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,774 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.310 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,996 Dirham (7,789 lei) in Bucharest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (44 minutes ago)