Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,593 Dirham (COL$4,861,489) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (28 minutes ago)