Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 937 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,072 Dirham (€3,071) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)