Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.741 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 77% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,218 Dirham (€3,093) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)