Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 767 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.027 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 81% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,652 Dirham (€2,961) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (37 minutes ago)