Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43308 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,736 Dirham (50,190 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)