Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39845 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,847 Dirham (42,282 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)