Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41603 MAD / CZK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,263 Dirham (51,110 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)