Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.309 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,605 Dirham (£2,730) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)