Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.510 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 78% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,456 Dirham (£2,674) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)