Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.057 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 110% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 42,010 Dirham (AU$5,953) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)