Cost of living in Brisbane, Australia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.264 MAD / AUD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brisbane (Australia) is 118% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,061 Dirham (AU$4,689) in Brisbane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)