Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22796 MAD / GMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,736 Dirham (117,283 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)