Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20012 MAD / GMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 22% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,544 Dirham (127,646 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)