Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22705 MAD / GMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,308 Dirham (98,251 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)