Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19365 MAD / GMD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,156 Dirham (104,084 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (42 minutes ago)