Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.631 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,295 Dirham (£1,923) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alor Star costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)