Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.343 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,330 Dirham (£3,024) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)