Cost of living comparison between Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.110 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,944 Dirham (£1,977) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)