Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.712 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,040 Dirham (£2,914) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)