Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.828 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,688 Dirham (£1,925) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)