Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.510 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 98% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,694 Dirham (£1,974) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)