Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.864 MAD / BBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 96% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,132 Dirham (8,045 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)