Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.954 MAD / BBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 92% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,001 Dirham (4,845 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)