Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.754 MAD / BBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 91% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,367 Dirham (7,229 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $46 (about 3 hours ago)