Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.672 MAD / BBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 84% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 34,939 Dirham (7,478 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)