Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.720 MAD / BBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 88% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,467 Dirham (8,361 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (about 1 hour ago)