Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.610 MAD / BBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 89% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,932 Dirham (7,795 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)