Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.040 MAD / BBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,089 Dirham (5,970 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)