Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.036 MAD / BBD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 93% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,121 Dirham (4,790 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (40 minutes ago)