Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.758 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 213% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 62,631 Dirham ($6,418) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)