Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.469 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgeport, Connecticut (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,281 Dirham ($4,254) in Bridgeport, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)