Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.694 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,080 Dirham (€2,158) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)