Cost of living in Brest, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.912 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brest (France) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,351 Dirham (€2,598) in Brest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (23 minutes ago)