Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.814 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,131 Dirham (€2,324) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)