Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.133 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,795 Dirham (€2,586) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)