Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01645 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 128% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,517 Dirham (1,733,054 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)