Cost of living comparison between Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01627 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 121% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,421 Dirham (2,546,614 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €18,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)