Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01696 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 145% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 48,936 Dirham (2,885,547 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)