Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01661 MAD / XAF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 143% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,529 Dirham (2,740,708 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)