Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.771 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,313 Dirham (€1,886) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)