Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.728 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,982 Dirham (€1,583) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)