Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.399 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,900 Dirham (6,628 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)