Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.388 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,787 Dirham (5,354 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,576 (34 minutes ago)