Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,506 Dirham (6,429 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)