Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 MAD / RON
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,710 Dirham (5,349 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £834 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)