Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,895 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.106 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,771 Dirham (R$ 5,722) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kelowna costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £122 (about 2 hours ago)