Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,033 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.998 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,845 Dirham (R$ 8,953) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)