Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.526 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,468 Dirham (R$ 8,501) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)