Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.466 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,189 Dirham (R$ 10,618) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)