Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.394 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,789 Dirham (C$2,406) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)