Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.611 MAD / CAD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,178 Dirham (C$3,965) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (39 minutes ago)