Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.336 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,200 Dirham (€1,958) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (26 minutes ago)