Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.376 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,170 Dirham (€1,861) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (39 minutes ago)