Cost of living comparison between Braga, Portugal and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.818 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,148 Dirham (€1,308) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)