Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.092 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,660 Dirham (€2,133) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)