Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.003 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 119% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,381 Dirham ($2,737) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)