Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.149 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boulder, Colorado (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 37,287 Dirham ($4,075) in Boulder, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)