Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,934 Dirham (R 25,177) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)