Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.782 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,982 Dirham (R 21,729) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)