Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,771 prices entered by 341 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.464 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 44,718 Dirham ($4,725) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tucson, Arizona costs $52,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$140 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)