Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,610 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.728 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 136% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 40,200 Dirham ($4,132) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)