Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,535 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.115 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 144% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 38,196 Dirham ($3,776) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)