Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 488%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01777 MAD / SOS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 233% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 62,381 Dirham (3,511,326 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)