Cost of living comparison between Bosaso, Somalia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01769 MAD / SOS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 379% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 89,817 Dirham (5,076,934 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)