Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01660 MAD / SOS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 240% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 67,962 Dirham (4,095,029 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)