Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.069 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,178 Dirham (€2,455) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (31 minutes ago)