Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.763 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,315 Dirham (€1,702) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)