Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.814 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,115 Dirham (€2,138) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)