Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,718 Dirham (20,076 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)