Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.113 MAD / SEK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,048 Dirham (27,003 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)