Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.792 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,008 Dirham (€1,947) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (16 minutes ago)