Cost of living in Bolzano, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.681 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bolzano (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,705 Dirham (€2,781) in Bolzano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)