Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.917 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,571 Dirham (€2,434) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (28 minutes ago)